Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wendy and Wags


Wow, it has been a while since I have played with colored pencils and these awesome wonderful Sherri Baldy Stamps digital images.  While coloring this cute little lady, I remembered how much I love to color and why I love Sherri Baldy Stamps so much.  For this cute simple card, I used the image called Wendy and Wags. 

I colored my image using Crayola Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol.  I clearly need more practice to refine my skills, but considering it has been nearly a year since I have colored, I think I did pretty decent. 

My card is a 6.5 x 5 card base, covered a sheet of paper out of the Paper Studio Stone Washed paper Stack.  I really like that stack and I think it went well with the colors I used for Wendy and her pal Wags. I embellished my card with a “Puppy Love” sentiment I printed on my computer, then added two paper roses at the bottom. Fast, plain, and simple, yet pretty just the same. 

You can purchase this super cute image here.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.