Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Early Valentine's Day!!

Good morning!! I hope everyone has been having a great week and staying safe from all the snow that we have had!! Today I'm bringing you a card done in pinks and reds for Valentine's Day but also for my grandmother's birthday. Today would have been her birthday and I miss her more today than ever!! She loved the color pink so I had to do my card in pink for you today!!
This cute little digi is from Sherri Baldy's Besties (IMG 175) and can be found HERE. Isn't she just adorable!! The Love die and the Hearts are from the new Sherri Baldy Bestie Dies and you can find them HERE!! There are some exciting things coming from Sherri so you really need to check in and see what all is happening!!
Please come on by my blog and check out all of this card there is a little surprise on the inside of the card!! Hope to see you over at Scrappinwith'Z.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.