Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valou - All my Love

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

Here is a new card! 

Here is for all the explanations!



For this card, I used papers coming from a small block. I sewed all the papers with my sewing machine.

All around, I added borders "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
 

I used an image " Sherri Baldy " that you can found HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac". 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries". 
- Ink "Distress Broken China". 
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain". 
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".

I inked the edges of the image with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".




For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- Big blue rose. 
- Two flowers of rolled paper pink. 
- A pink and white carnation. 
- Two cloth white roses. 
- White snowballs. 
- A small cloth white flower. 
- Blue "Lilidaft". 
- A pink rose (20 mm).

I also added a small bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza ".

Finally, I added a small white pearly heart to strengthen the theme of my card.


I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.