Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valou - Chocolates Box

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

Here is a Chocolates Box! 

Here is for all the explanations!



For this box, I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock " and a fall of paper " Inkido - Beautiful Memories ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used a digistamp "Sherri Baldy".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries". 
- Ink "Distress Broken China". 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".

I cut the image and I stuck it with a foam piece 3-d on the box.


To finish the decoration, I added a pink rose (30 mm), a cloth white rose and a blue flower " Lilidaft ". They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.