Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cute Bunny Girl Tag

Hi Friends,  Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 

The project I created today feature a My Bestie Digi Stamp that I knew would be just perfect to attach to one of my girls' Easter Baskets!   So here is a very easy tag to make up in a jiffy. 

I noticed that I cut the tag a little shorter than I wanted, so I took a piece of pink card stock and using a fancy board punch, I was able to add 1 more inch to the tag, problem solved!

Here is a close up of this wonderful image. You can find this digital stamp and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

If you would like to purchase this digital stamp to color along, just click on her below
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Messy Bessy img249 My Besties By Sherri Baldy


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.