Saturday, April 5, 2014

Valou - "St Patrick's Day Tag"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.



To realize this tag, I used different falls of papers (I keep affectedly all the falls of paper to use them later). Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked in the ink " Distress Vintage Photo ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".



For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Green Rose (15 mm).
- Flowers " Lildaft " cremate.
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Lily cremates cloth.

In these flowers, I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Marianne Designs". They are quite covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


4 comments:

  1. Valou she is darling. Love the light colors that you use.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Karin and Sher. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic - love the way you embellished this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.