Friday, April 4, 2014

Somebunny Loves You !

Hello friends
Welcome to our blog
It's Rose here with you all today ... it has been ages since my last post ... life got busy ... lol
Today, I like to share an Easter Card which I made using Sherri Blady's digi image,
and which you can get from her online store  Here .
Here is my DT card
it is a clean and simply card ... for me ... but I like it ...
The image is coloured with copic markers and printed on X-Press IT blending paper

fuzzy cut around the Eggs and put on 3D pop dots and the grass is cut out using
 La-La Land Craft die cut with thin green ribbon
The senitment is been stamped, from my stash
Glossy Accent in eyes & ears

I hope you like what I have to share with you all

Happy Easter
&
Happy Crafting
Rose

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.