It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.
For this card, I used a paper " red Bazzil Cardsotck ", a yellow paper " Joy! A blue paper " Craft " and Joy! Craft ".
In every corner of my card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " red Organza ".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Pencil watercolor black for the hair.
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Pencil watercolor black.
- Pencil light blue watercolor.
- Pencil dark blue watercolor.
- Pencil red watercolor.
- Pencil watercolor green.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!