Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Watercolor pencils on Kraft paper

Hi, is Sher again.  :)    I colored on Kraft paper again.  So much fun to sit and try something new.  I must practice, but I like where this is going.  I hope it inspires you to give it a try.  I even put it on a fancy little stand, since I finally found it.  Most likely will misplace it by the time I post my next card.  haahaha  :)  

Very clean and simple card.  

My image is a Sherri Baldy My-Bestie 
I used a Thinking of you stamp by Stampin up.
Kraft paper
Dovecraft ink
Prisma Water color pencils



3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try the craft paper... I'm just now starting to get a little bit comfortable with white paper. Hahaha She is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to give it a try April, its lot of fun. :) I want to see it if you do.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.