Thursday, May 1, 2014

What Little Boys are Made of!

Hi Friends,  Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 

The card I created features a My Bestie Digi Stamp that is a boy. 
This little guy is my first one and he is just the cutest!  
I used my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color. The pattern paper is one that I have had for years and finally got to use the last of it! Sentiment stamp is from Marks Finest Paper and Stamps

Here is a close up of this wonderful image. You can find this digital stamp and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.


This is my DT card for SSS Challenge Blog. The current challenge is Anything Goes 
(optional: use sentiments).
If you would like to play along, you can click HERE

If you would like to purchase this digital stamp to color along, just click on him below
img210 Besties boy digi stamp by Sherri Baldy


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.