Friday, August 8, 2014

Birthday Fairy just a little late



I Have a story  to tell about this card.  I had a friend over and she was looking through my box of cards,  She saw one she wanted to buy for her daughter.. told her know she could not have that one.. that one does not not look like your daughter..  It was a blond hair, blue eyed fairy...   I told her I would make a card for her black haired.. brown eyed... darker complected daughter.
This is the card.. I have been playing with round easel cards.. getting better but still needs work.. my dies are from theSpellbinder... and this is from their large sets of circles.. the ones I never planned to buy because they were way too expensive.. well I bought two sets... I most likely will never use the largest dies....... Anyway my image is a Sherri Baldy besties image .. She has so many I could not find the link for this one.. I colored her with copic markers... added  flowers from wild orchid and of course some bling... the directions on the round easel card can be found on split coast

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Debbie. Love the shape of your card.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie, this is stunning! Love everything about it! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Debbie, this card is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.