Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sailor Girl by Ema

Hi, Ema here with a little project for Sherri Baldy using Image 389. Isn't she the cutest My Bestie ever!?! I saw this image and just fell in love with her. I knew immediately what sentiment and paper I wanted to use as well. Don’t you just love it when things fall into place like that?

I hope you’ll come visit my blog to see some extra photos I’m sharing and the details on what I used to put this little beauty together. Thanks for visiting today here at Scrapbook Stamp Society



-- 
Ema

Incredible as it seems, my life is based on a true story.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card so beautifully colored and designed. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Adorable and love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Ema! Got to love this gorgeous Sailor Girl! Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers on the coloring!! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.