Sunday, August 24, 2014

You Are Amazing! Sea Shell Susie by Sherri Baldy

You Are Amazing! - My Besties Design Team Post

Hi Everybody!

This is my first My Besties Design Team post in over a year!  The last 12 months have flown by for me.

I'm posting Sherri Baldy's digi stamp called, Sea Shell Susie (IMG 383). You can purchase it at Scrapbook Stamp Society 

 I apologize, I usually break out the supply list and provide links but I had company yesterday and didn't get to finish my card until late last night and I'm now doing my blog post at 4:30 am.  LOL!  Oops!  I'll get back in the swing of things.

I used copics to color the image with some Sukura Gelly Roll metallic pens, sponged Memento Inks in Desert Sand and Summer Sky, Stickles in Fruitpunch (one of my favorite colors) and Glossy Accents.  I used Gina K Designs card stock in which I am a huge fan.  I used Black Onyx, White Heavy Base Weight, which I love for my card bases and for the layer I emboss.  I am pretty sure that cool ribbon that looks like netting to me is May Arts because I got it when I was on the Ribbon Carousel Design Team but I'm not 100% sure.  Sequins from my stash.  The stamp set is from Technique Tuesday called Appreciated and I used Spellbinders Labels 8 for the image layer and background layer.

I'm a little behind in trying some products so I'm just now experimenting with Gelatos.  I used metallic gelatos on the background.  I really wish you could see more of it.  I should've taken a picture of the background before I adhered the image.  I stamped kind of a flourish image and embossed in white.  I then just took the metallic blue and green gelatos and rubbed them with my finger to blend a little and took a baby white to wipe off some places creating an emboss resist.  These are so fun to play with and not messy at all if you use baby whites to clean up.











I hope you liked my card!  Have a great Sunday and please stop by my blog at https://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com. 

Regina

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.