Monday, August 25, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hello friends
 
Today I like to share my which I created using Sherri Baldy
digi image which you can find  at Etsy Store .
 
I  am totally in love with this image as I have this image .
Do hop over and check out other images as Sherri's new collection are out .
 
 
Here is my card
 
 
Using 6"x 6"card size
I have lay the card stock and matte with printed paper  which is from my stash (Kaiser Craft ) and the
other colours to co-ordinate .
On the side I have place cream ruffled lace on the side with dark olive green ribbon
and large heart pearl bling.
Handmade paper flowers with pearl centre and clear bling .
Sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps
It is one of my favourite colour combination to use as well .
 
front view of the card
 
semi open
I have insert the sampler paper inside and have left enough space for writing.
The whole is been coloured in with copic markers .
 
Just another quick view of my card as flat .
 
Challenge Enter
 
 
I hope you like what I have to share .
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
Rose

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.