Sunday, December 21, 2014

Snow "girls"

Hi Friends, Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 

Only 4 days left til Christmas...just saying!!!!!  Plenty of time to get a couple more Christmas cards in for family and friends.

I wanted to do this cute image as soon as I saw it and what better card to do it on than a snowball?!?! But then I realized, that is just a circle card and not really a snowball, lol. So I decided to go with a scallop circle card to show off this image.


I added a couple of snowflake punches to get my "snow effect". 
Isn't this digi just darling?!?!

Just click the link below the picture order that digital stamp/stamp set
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  My Besties Snow Man IMG382 By Sherri Baldy

Here are a couple more cute Bestie Snow"girls"INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Img489 My Besties By Sherri Baldy
Click Here

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  Snow Girl Pretty Winter By Sherri Baldy
Click Here

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Snow Girl Big Eyed  Besties Big Head Dolls Digi By Sherri Baldy
Click Here

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  Snow Pretty Snow man Winter By Sherri Baldy
Click Here
 You can find these digital stamps and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

And since this is my last post this year, I just want to say I am ...


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! See ya in 2015!!!!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.