Monday, June 15, 2015

Just a Note ....!!!

 
 
 
Hello ladies
Welcome back to our blog
 
It is Rose, here today. Time is flying ... so quickly it is my post .
I hope you do get inspired what I have to share ...
 
It is a very simple and clean card for you and me .
Once again I am using the image by Sherri Baldy
which you can from her
 
 
Here is my DT Inspirational Card
 
Meet  Charlie Sue
 
 
 
Charlie Sue
 
Card size 13cm x 15cm
 
I have created this card using most of my stash
the background window image is from
both image have been printed and coloured in with Copic Markers
I did stick the background window image and mounted
my bestie image in front on 3D pop dots .
place a cream ribbon and small paper flower with leaves & blue button
stamped a sentiment
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek
 
Happy Crafting
 
Rose Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.