Friday, July 3, 2015

CRAFTY CHICKS

 

Hi Everyone!

 Vicki here with one of Sherri's images from the Crafty Chicks.

She's just so Sassy, I love her!!!!!

 
 
Devina Dipsy ~ Img 566
 
You can find her in one of Sherri's stores HERE or HERE
 
Card size 6x6
 
I have colored this image with Copic Markers:
Skin - E50, E51, Cheeks E93
Hair - E15, E97
Hat, Bag & Flowers - R12, R14, R17
Bows and Clothes - W5, W9
Eyes - YG03, YG63
 
The papers I have used for my card are Black Cardstock, dollies and borders paper are from Stampin Up from their new 6x6 Pretty Petals Designer series paper stack. I have also used wood pieces which I have colored with copic markers to match the hat and bag.
The rhinestones are also from Stampin Up and the bow is from my ribbon stash.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my card with Devina Dipsy
and that I have helped to spark your creativity!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.