Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July

Hi Everyone!!!!

Happy Fourth of July to those who celebrate this day!

 
Today I have this adorable image from Sherri which reminds me of a little
girl playing dress-up with her mommy's clothes.

 
Img 069
 
You can find this image and others HERE
 
Card size is 6x6
 
This image is colored with Copic markers
Skin - Yr0000, E000, E21, Cheeks E93
Hair - E31, E33
Hat, , Socks, Sash and Bow - YG61, YG63
Shoes - E11
Flower and Dress - YR 61, G08, YG45
Beads - White Pearls
 
The papers used for this card are from Stampin Up Pretty Petals Designer Series paper stack. This paper stack is double sided so there are many possibilities for creating.
The flower is by Jolees and the bow is ribbon from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have sparked your creativity!!!
 
Have a wonderful day and stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.