Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Valou - "Love my Family"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.

 
I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Maja Design ", "Kithchen Blueberries". On the top, I stuck a die-cut "Border" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


Then, I stuck a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Marianne Designs". Above, I stuck the following flowers:

- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- White Rose (20 mm).
- Yellow cloth flower.
- Pink cloth flower.
- Blue Rose (15 mm).
- Pink snowballs.

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.