Sunday, August 23, 2015

Valou - "A Steampunk Hat"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.


I used the file of cutting " steampunk hat " which you can find HERE.

I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " grey Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " brown Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Artémio ". I inked the edges of the paper printed with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".



I used an image " Sherri Baldy" whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Glitter Stickels " Coffee ".


For the decoration, I stuck two grey feathers, a white and pink rose (30 mm), a brown rose (20 mm), a pink rose (20 mm) and a knot realized with the ribbon " white Organza ".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.