Sunday, September 13, 2015

You Make me Smile .!



Hello Friends and Welcome to our blog ... 


It's Rose, here today, it has been a while since my last post . Hope you all are doing great and enjoying your craft time with My Besties ..! As it is Spring here in Aust... ! Beautiful day ..just sit back and relax.

Today, I like to share this card which I created using a digi image by Sherri Baldy which is
you can purchase from ETSY STORE

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 



I just love this cute cheeky image ...I think it is simply cute ! so must fun to work with . 

The image is been printed on X-Press It Blending paper, and then colour in with Copic Makers. 
Most of the embellishments are from my stash ,, with my hand made fabric flower. 
stamped the sentiment - Kasier Craft 
few layers of papers .. ribbon, punched butterflies, lace and bling .

I hope you like what I have shared . 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crating 
Rose 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.