Sunday, October 11, 2015

Working in my Garden

Goodmorning / evening everyone I want to
show you my project that I habe made for the
challenge Scrapbookstampsociety challenge.
The challenge was Anything but a card 
so what do you  think of my garden
the watercan is from MDF and the bottum is from cardboard.
The image is scan13 and you find it here
The flower umbrella / flowers and birdhouse border
are also from Sherri you can find it here and here
For the use of materials look at my blog here














5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, Karen this is stunning. What a beautiful card you have made. :) love the garden theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this is gorgeous. WOW - this makes me want to get out in the back yard and plant a garden. Love Love Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW is that so cool, Karin! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.