Saturday, October 10, 2015

I'm A New Face Here At Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello Friends...
I am a new face here at Scrapbook Stamp Society and I am so excited to share my creations with all of you!
My name is Yvonne Ledford, my sweet little company name is TootieBeebleBugCreations, named after 3 of my beautiful grandchildren.
I will share links to my YouTube and Facebook page, and also my blog so that you have a way to stay connected with me.
Today I want to share with you a beautiful Napkin Fold card that I created using Sherry Baldy's My Bestie Vintage Romance paper, and her My Bestie Love Letter Printable.
So without further ado here are the photos I want to share.









Here are the links to the Paper and Image I used
Paper:

Image:

It will help you to locate these items more easily.

I hope you enjoyed these photos, now you can find the video for this beautiful card on my YouTube channel. The link to my channel is below.



You can also find me on Facebook at:

You can also stop by my blog and visit if you'd like:
I will see you again on October 20th with a brand new project to share.

Until next time friends...

Be Blessed...

Tootles


15 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty, This is on my to do list of projects now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy,
      Thank yo so very much for this wonderful comment. Please share pics if you do make this project I would love to see it!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my!!! This is a fantastic card. Love it. Now, I have yet one more thing I have added to my "to-do" list.

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly!
      I grinned from ear to ear reading your comment! Thank you for making my day!! If you do decide to make this card, remember I have a tutorial on YouTube. You can find me by name "Yvonne Ledford" (TootieBeebleBugCreations) I would love to see pics of your card or a video if you share videos on YouTube okay? I will be back with a new creation on the 20th!
      Until then...Happy Scrapping!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing this us today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki,
      Thank you for stopping by to read my blog post...it is so appreciated!! Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! This is beautiful! I love the name of your business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina,
      Thank you so much for your kind comment...coming from you this comment means so much, you are so incredibly talented. Thanks! I love the name too! 😊

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing this Yvonne, so much work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie,
      Thank you! I love every single little thing you share on Facebook! You are so incredibly talented...I love your creations!! If you have a YouTube channel would you share it with me? I would love to follow you!! Yes, this card is a lot of work, but when finished it is so beautiful!! Thanks so much for commenting! I am going to take some time to see all of the creations before mine and get to know you ladies a little better. Thanks again! 😊

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Cheryl,
      Thanks a bunch for your comment...so appreciated!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.