Monday, November 23, 2015

Dear Santa

Hello Besties Friends!

Today I have for you a fun Christmas card with a colored printable which I have made into a 3D project.

 
 
The card size is 6x6
 
 
This is a side view of the image which I have fussy cut and made into
a 3D with the pieces stacking them with foam dots.

 
Close up view of the image. I have also added a paper bow die cut and
some other random embellishments from my stash.  I have also put two dollies
under the 3D image for more color and background.

 
This is a view of the colored printable when you print it out before
cutting and assembly.
 
You may also purchase this image as a digi stamp
if you would like to color up your own version.
 
Please visit one of the My Besties Shops.
 
 

Hope I have helped to inspired your creativity!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully done my Bestie Sister!! I have got to try the layering that way. So precious...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done my Bestie Sister!! I have got to try the layering that way. So precious...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.