Saturday, November 21, 2015

Praying for you Card

This darling image  was in Sherri Baldy's most recent stamp release.  It was just what I needed 
for a very dear family member.  Who couldn't see this beautiful image and smile?  
I've taken this little praying girl and substituted it for the stamp that comes in the Butterfly Dreams card making kit.




The darling image that I used img875 was colored by my friend Bonnie Kohane, and it is available as a colored printable as well as a black and white line drawing.
img875



I am using the designer paper found here:



I've used a different stamp but if you are interested in the ribbon, trim and the paper you can purchase the card making found below:


 Butterfly Dreams card making kit




2 comments:

  1. Love it Sher! This image is wonderful. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Those papers are perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.