Saturday, January 16, 2016

Missed Your Birthday

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am presenting a card to you that is one of my favorite images from Sherri Baldy.  I just love the grumpy look on this little lady's face.  I generally use this image when I need to make a get well card or a I missed your birthday.  The super cute little face shows just how unhappy I am when someone I love is ill or I miss their birthday.

As you know, I like fast and simple especially when it is a card that needs to be mailed.  Today is no different.   The one thing I don't like about my card, is I made the image to large, and you cannot see enough of my background papers.  I could have (and should have) made the second blue and brown layer smaller, then layered the cute image over it. allowing more of the paper to show.   This also means I did not have room for the pretty yellow bow that I planned on adding.  Oh well!

I hope you like my card!

Make sure you take a look at Scrapbook Stamp Society for other fun Prudence images.





1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.