Monday, February 22, 2016

The many faces of Nicole

The 25th  is my Daughters 29th birthday ... This is the card I made for her using all the great new Besties fluffy images... I do knot know how Sherri Baldy  did it... she found so many of my daughters favorite things Shoes Nicole loves her shoes, Dancing she was a dancer for many years... tea... she loves her tea... and Yoga... This just touches on her many thing she loves to do... all we need is a hiking one and a rowing one... and I would have needed two cards...
You can find all these great images at Img008, Ballerina, Img 050   yoga,  img 053 tea, and img044...
I decided to do a stair step card... and layer the images at different levels...  the die is from Tattered lace...
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.