Monday, March 21, 2016

mixed media Tinker Doll

Today I am sharing a card made with one of Sherri Baldy's new images...  the image is a Tinker Doll Besties img 097.  I colored the image with copic markers... and then I used a stencil on the side with some purple paint... just to see what it would look like ... I colored the image with copic markers..
to make the background I took some mixed media paper from Ranger.. and covered it with gesso.
then I painted over it with a bright green paint...   then I took the same stencil that I used on the  Tinker doll image... and put it randomly all over the  green paper...
then I thinned down some pink paint and used the flower garden stencil from Sherri Baldy  you can just see it in the back ground very faintly .  Then I Added another stencil with textured paste... then this dried I colored it over with  sparkly teal paint, purple paint and  flat pink paint
you can kind of see the sparkles on it here... then I added some stickles to the center of the flower and the dots on the outside...
The next step was to  trim it and layer it on some  purple and green paper...
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.