Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Besties Easter Bookmark (Tag)

Hello everyone! Its Twila here on the

Today, I have a My Besties Book Mark (Tag).


 This is a My Besties Digital Stamp that you can find here: 


I colored my Besties Doll using Copic Markers.
 I added more details with a Signo White Gel pen, Copic Black multiliner and peebles chalk in pink.

I then used a pattern from Katoodle Bug Designs.

I uploaded this svg cut file into Cricut Design Space and then cut out the pieces from cardstock with my Cricut Explore. This is also how I made my title "Jesus Loves You."

I took the specific pieces of my lamb and traced them into the back of thick mulberry paper. I then tore them out. I hand chalked the edges of everthing using Colorbox chalk and them assembled everything with Fabri Tac adhesive.

I made a cute little scene using these paper pieces and The My Besties praying boy. I took a paper hole punch and punched in two holes. I then attached two colors of ribbon to match.

This is a perfect Easter gift, Wall decoration, Wall hanging or even a Bible bookmark.
 Thanks for your visit! Have a happy crafty day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.