Friday, July 15, 2016

You make my HEART Flutter



Hello friends and welcome to our blog 


Hope that you all are doing great and enjoying your craft work plus enjoy the weather. 
I have been under the weather lately ... just getting bit tired ... :( 

Once again it Rose, here to share my creation with you all and do hope to inspire you all in one way or the other . Well let not waste more time ..... scroll to see my creation.


Here is my Inspirational card


Using the image by Sherri Blady 
which you can purchase from HERE

There is alot of things happening in this card ...I have colored the image with Copic Markers 
and used different die cuts ....with lace and ribbons & flowers 
 I do hope that you like it. 
If you have any questions please feel too ask .

Have a lovely crafty day .

Until we meet again . 

Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.