Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Little Fishing Trip...


Morning everyone! Today it's my turn to show off one of our fabulous digi stamps designed by our very own Sherri Baldy. It is called "Fishing Fun - Lil' Ragamuffin" This cutie is playing hooky today to go fishing, shhh don't tell her girlfriends that she loves fishing, and happens to be quite good at it...well, as you can clearly see from her full bucket! 


If you would like more details on my card pop over to my blog


Thanks for joining me today... I hope you enjoyed my little inspiration piece! 
Why not pop over to our shop to see some of the cute new release images that have just come out... you are going to be tempted for sure ... I'm just sayin'! LOL!!! Personally I can't go in there without 
coming out with something everytime...

Hugs and have a fabulously creative day,
Beth

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.