Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sleigh Ride .........

Hello lovelies, Nicola here with a post for you today! I hope you are all ready for Christmas by now with just a couple of days to go till the big day I am sure everyone will be feeling a little excited by now. I know I am, I absolutely love Christmas it's a lovely time to be with family and also remember everyone we hold dear. I love giving my family their gifts and seeing their faces when they open them. I for one will be making sure everyone is up early to see if Santa has arrived! LOL

So, onto my project for today. I have made a Christmas card using Jingle Bears Digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy this is such a cute image. I chose to use a colour scheme of red and purple and add a bit of glitz and glamour too, so I have tried to make the Big Head Dolls face look like she is wearing eye shadow and lipstick!

 
To colour the image I have used Letraset Promarker's in the following shades:
 
Skin tone: Almond ~ Putty ~ Pale Pink ~ Antique Pink
Eyes: Pear Green ~ Winter Berry ~ Tea Green ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Silver Star
Hair & Bear: Tan ~ Sandstone ~ Cocoa
Clothes, Sleigh & Tree: Pear Green ~ Winter Berry ~ Orchid ~ Lilac ~ Amethyst ~ Lavendar ~ Aubergine ~ Poppy ~ Berry Red ~ Crimson ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pens Clear Star, Silver Star, Purple Star and Rose Star.
 
Underneath the sleigh I have used Pinflair Snow Dust and I have added sparkly fibres to look like balls of tinsel.
 
I hope you like my project today, I love red & purple together.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year,
 
Have fun and lots of love
NJ XXXX
 

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.