Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello Friends

Welcome back,

Hope that you all are having a lovely time on your side of the world ... as one my part of the world, it's Thursday evening...hot days and wet afternoons.... rather it's nice to sit and craft .... :)

It's my turn to share my DT card with you all today, what will be nice ... !
As we all get so busy in our life's and time just goes by ...and before we know it "CHRISTMAS" ...as I  promise myself to make 3 christmas cards each month to keep me on track :)

Here is my card :)
It's a cute little image by Sherri Baldy from Scrapbook Stamp Society, you can find the image in the store ...I love this little cuties


Materials Used
10 x 15 cm card
Dark Brown cardstock
My Mind's Eye paper pad
light yellow satin ribbon
Olive paper flower
red paper flower
red bulbs
pink liquid pearls
red pearls
distress ink
sentiment - some odd girls
I have great time and creating this card as it was bit different ..
hope that you do like what I have to share with you all today :)
Once again Thank You so much for stopping by and taking a peek.
Until Then....Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew (DT)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.