Monday, March 25, 2013

Adore


Hello friends in craftland ...

Once again it is my turn to share my DT card with you all ... as
we know that Sherri has up with new line of digi images ... they are adorable cuties ..called "Besties"

So today, once more I will share her with you all ... :)  
I really enjoy colouring them ... and creating new cards ..
I am not sure if she has a name yet ... or still called "image 700 "
you can get her at the online storeHERE

Here is my card  :


I adore this card and quite happy with the result . All my emblish just fall together .. in no time ... haha
For more information and materials used hop over to my blog
Hope that you like what I had to share with you all and hope to see your creations as well ... and hope that you all take part in the Besties Challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
Thank you
Until we meet again
Rose Andrew (DT) 


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.