Monday, May 20, 2013

Fashionista

Oo la la! This is the first thought that enters my head whenever I see this Sherry Baldy Stamps image. It's from Scrapbook Stamp Society and rightfully called, Fashionista!

Here is the card:


All card stock and printed paper is from my stash. I stamped the pink card stock with a Crafty Secrets clear stamp set. The flowers were a gift from a friend. I dabbed Stickles in Cotton Candy to the flowers to give them some shimmer. I also added Stickles in Star Dust on the petticoat of her dress.

Don't forget to join our weekly challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog or at Besties Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Super design and those stamps go perfectly with that digi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I have looked at this stamp for ages but imagination didn't reach what you have achieved, now I know I HAVE to get it...luv annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ema, your fashionista is wonderful! Love the colors and pretty design elements. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.