Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Card featuring Sherri Baldy's "Lila Rose"


Hello SSS blogger friends and hope you're having a great week and getting ready for a fun 4th of July!  
I wanted to share my card for the week...


This card features an adorable Besties Digi called "Lila Rose" by artist Sherri Baldy.  For more details on this card, please visit my blog here:  I hope you all like my card!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the holiday everyone! :)

Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E11, E00, E91
Hair: E79, E74, E71, E70
Other: RV55, RV52, RV00, BG49, BG13, BG1, YR16, YR15, YR21, YG00, YG03, W1, W3

6 comments:

  1. Piękne te Twoje prace.Podziwiam i pozdrawiam z deszczowego Wejherowa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat ie het een prachtige kaart geworden met die lieve afbeelding!!
    Groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Marcy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.