Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swirly Bling

Swirly bling... I need me some of that. I wanted to make this card as purdy as I could and I feel if I'd had some swirly bling... I could have made it look so much prettier! ;)

The image is awesome! Nothing wrong there! I used image 725 Bestie by Sherri Baldy Stamps at Scrapbook Stamp Society. This adorable image doesn't have a name! She's got to go through life with a number branded on her forehead. :( 

Every month, it gets harder and harder to pick an image to work with. Sherri whips this cute girly images so fast, I cannot keep up... and... I want all of them! :-\ Every morning, I pinch myself. I cannot believe I get to craft with these images on a regular basis. :)

Sorry, I got on here so late in the day, but with me, it's always one thing or another! I should have Ema and her dilemma's branded across my forehead. I'd give anything for an uneventful day. ;) lol But then I might complain life is boring! :) lol

So here's today's card:

I used ribbon, doilies, rhinestones, flowers, tag, card stock and printed paper from my stash. I dabbed Stickles in Frosted Lace on the flowers for some shimmer. Things are so much prettier with shimmer. :) The July 4th stamp is from a stamp set in my collection and I colored the image with Copic markers.

Don't forget to join us in our monthly challenge we've got going on. Currently, we have an Anything Goes Challenge. Don't you just love those?!? Ahhh... the freedom to let lose with creativity! Just my cup of tea. :)

We've also got our current My BestiesTM Challenge 23 - Shabby Chic going on. Come play along with one of these adorable images. You can find an image to play with here, here or here


Thanks for stopping by! :)
DT Member

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.