Saturday, April 19, 2014

Valou - "March Sherri Baldy card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.



Finally, I added die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Border Butterflies ", " Joy! Crafts ". I stuck the second die-cuts in certain places to give of the volume.

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " and I stuck it to the right of the image. I also decorated it with a small cloth white flower.


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

- Glitter Stickels Icicle.

I cut the image and I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


To finish, I added the following flowers:

- Big turquoise blue rose (30 mm).
- Pink and white carnation.
- Flower of mauve cherry tree.
- Pink Daisy.
- Ecru Lilidaft.
- Buttons of pink and white pink.

They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and decorated by die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.