Monday, April 21, 2014

Starlight Starbright

Hi Friends,  Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 

The project I created feature a My Bestie Digi Stamp that has just the cutest little friend with it! 
 I love the little star- friend here...
  

I used my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color.

Here is a close up of this wonderful image. You can find this digital stamp and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.
This is my DT card for SSS challenge blog. The current challenge is Anything Goes (optional: use yellow).
If you would like to play along, you can click HERE

If you would like to purchase this digital stamp to color along, just click on her below
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls IMG213 Swinging on a Star  My Besties By Sherri Baldy


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I love the yellow, its one of my favorite colors, but I find it the hardest to use for cards. I love how you used it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love the yellow, its one of my favorite colors, but I find it the hardest to use for cards. I love how you used it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply stunning. I love the yellow colors of this one, so bright and springy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.