Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Besties Easter Card

Hello everyone! DT Twila here on the

I have this My Besties Doll with chicks Easter Card 
to share with you! Can you believe Easter is just two weeks from today?


I created this with a My Besties Digital Stamp! You can purchase the stamp here in the My Besties Shop. This is img373.




I colored my Besties Doll using Copic Markers.
 I added more details with a Signo White Gel pen, Copic Black multiliner and peebles chalk in pink.

I cut my image out using my Fiscars Paper trimmer and attached it to a piece of cardstock from the Perfectly Plaid paper collection by Lawn Fawn.
I stamped the "Happy Easter" Sentiment directly on the cardstock with momento tuxedo black ink. (This stamp is also from Lawn Fawn).

I added super cute chicks from Jolee's embellishments.

 Thanks for your visit! Have a happy crafty day!


4 comments:

  1. Everything about this card is AMAZING from your coloring down to the lil chickie you made!! Beautifully done my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph for stopping over and leaving some love!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love those little chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.