Friday, August 5, 2016

Alphabet Besites

Hello Besties Friends!
 
Vicki here today sharing with you the
fun Alphabet Besties.
 
Today I have for you a few alphabet Besties
that I have digitally colored in
Corel Paintshop Pro8.
 
I love coloring in Paintshop to give
my colorings a different look and using the
vibrant colors.  You can also use
other digital coloring programs or use whatever
color medium you love to color with!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
These and other Alpha Besties letters are available in
downloadable digi stamps
 
or you can now find these fun
Alphabet Besties
in the new fun My Besties Alphabet Coloring book
 
 
 
 

 
I hope I have sparked you creativity
 
Happy Crafting!!!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Hugs,
Vicki, DT
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.