Sunday, August 7, 2016

Wooden Blocks

Hello Friends!
 
Hope you are in enjoying your day!!!!!
 
Vicki here with you today sharing
a special project I have made out
of a 2 x 3.25 inch piece of wood which my wonderful
hubby cut into blocks for me.
 
 
 
 
For my project I have used
 
 one of the
 
My Besties Designer Paper Packs
 
 
 
 
 
To start off I have used four 2 x 3.25 x 4 inch blocks.
I have painted each block with Black paint.
 
After the paint was dry I cut and glued
four different sheets of paper
from the paper pack to each block.
 
After giving the glue time to dry I put two coats
of Mod Podge Decoupage Glossy Finish on
each block. 
 
Once the mod podge is dry it's time to
decorate each block.
 
I used many different types of embellishments
that I have in my stash such as
wooden words, flowers, greenery cut from card stock,
wood buttons with bakers twine and other
fun things I could find.
To add the embellishments to each block
I have found that glue dots work the best.
 
For the base for my blocks to sit on I used a
2 x 13 inch block which I also painted black.
 
You can find these and other paper packs
 
I hope I have showed you another way to use
My Besties in your crafting.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
 
Hugs,
 
Vicki, DT
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.