Friday, December 2, 2011

Introduction to Justina...

Hello! My name is Justina and I am from Corona, California. I'm 32 and have been with my best friend Jim for over 6 years now. I am a mom to 1 and step-mom to 8, yes 8. The kids ages range from 11 to 31. I am also GJ (aka grandma) to 5 with two in the oven. I can't forget to mention I also have 4 fur babies who are my children as well. I love crafting and anything creative! It is truly a blessing to be able to stay home and do what I love. I craft with all sorts of mediums but my current obsession is making items using stamps and coloring them with my Copics or Colored Pencils. 






I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of Sherri's Addicted-To-Stamps' Dream Team. I have had a lot of fun using the rubber stamps as well as the digital stamps! I sure hope you come back tomorrow for our Holiday Blog Hop! I have peeked at a couple of the projects and you are sure to get a lot of inspiration. And even better you will get an opportunity to win some great blog candy!


I colored in this image for a gift so I did not mount it as I don't want them to see it!! LOL But I used my Prismacolor Pencils to color it in. This image can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society here: Gardenia Digi




To follow my blog please go here: Just My Crafts
Thanks for reading my intro and hope to see you around!! I also want to wish my baby girl a very Happy 13th birthday Juju!!!
XOXO Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.