Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lyubov... Our New International Dream Team Designer

Please Welcome  Lyubov, from Russia,  one of our NEW International Dream Team Designers.
Lyubov's Bio...
"Hello everyone! My name is Lyubov and in Russian it means "love". I live in Moscow, Russia with my cute BF and a lovely kitten.
I've been crafting since I was a little girl, but it was 3 years ago when I found out about scrapbooking and cardmaking. I mostly create greeting cards and I believe that every card has its own story, that is why I give so much love and do my utmost while creating one. I don't give preferences to particular styles and techniques because I like to try everything out and learn more.
I'm honoured to be a member of such a wonderful DT and honestly hope to inspire you with my works."


When we discovered Lyubov's  blog, we knew she would make a great addition to  our  International Design Team. Her  creations are amazing and  we look so  forward to seeing  the beautiful things she will  create with  our Digis.

Please  check out Lyubov's blog at....
http://handmadebydiamonlove.blogspot.com/   and enjoy  her  crafting world.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.