Saturday, January 28, 2012

two cards from me


This week I was very busy with things doing in and outside the home but I've found time for making two cards. I hope you will love them and given your inspiration for all your projects.
Those digi's are so sweet, here you can find the details how I made my cards

For both cards I used:
cardstock: white and green
designpaper: Basic Grey paperpad marjolaine
nestabilities
Quickutz scalloped circkle die
little roses
MS punch leaves
sentiment Hobbypaleis
pearls
brads and spacers
MFT die label
digi: love birds
digi: bunny floral bordaer

The card with the birds in love is colored with the following colors:
flowers: B97,95,93,E02,01
leaves: YG25.23.03
birds: E25,34,50,02,01,50

The card with the rabbits is colored with the following colors:
rabbits: E25,34,50,23,34,50
leaves: YG 25,23,03
flowers: B97,5,93,Y11,02
shadow: W00,1

The basic of the cards is 15"x15" then I made my sketch, added the nestabilitie in the middle of my card and finished it with roses, leaves, spacers, brads, pearls and sentiment.
Hugs Lia

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Lia, beautiful colouring and fabulous images,so sweet..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love the use of the different papers. Very effective.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.