Thursday, February 2, 2012

it's your day

Hi, I'm back again with a card for you. I hope again , it will be inspire you to playing with those wonderful digi's.
I used this time the wonderful digi from Morgan F 8a little girl.

The details from my card:

First the materials I used :
cardstock: white and green
paperpad: Prima Marketing Madeline
nestabilitie circkel and scalloped circkle
flowers from Wild Orchid crafts
Martha Stewart leave punch
little bes from magnolia
sentiment: Hobbypaleis
digi: Scrapbook stamp society Morgan Fizgerald 8A little girl

the colors of the copics are:
clothes and hat: R39,37,35, YG 67,63,61
hair and boots: E50,34,25
skin: E11,51,01,93
bench: E25,34,50
tree: E25,34,50
leaves: YG 67,63,61
shadow and ground: BG0000,W1,3,00

The details how I made my card:

The basic of my card is 15" x 15",I made again a sketch and then I cut out the digi on the nestabilitie and added them on my card. I finished it with a touch of little roses,rosebunches and besjes.
The sentiment I cute them out on the nestabilitie and added them on my card too.

Thanks again for stopping by...
Hugs Lia

1 comment:

  1. I love this digi, Lia, and you have coloured it so brilliantly. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.