Thursday, February 9, 2012

Time for Tea~ Lil Sweetie Tea Party

Hello Friends!!!

Happy Thursday to all of you!!! I hope all of you are enjoying your day. Today I want to share with you a card I created using Lil Sweetie Tea Party by Sherri Baldy. You can find her HERE. She is just simply darling!!!



I colored this image using copic markers.

I embellished the card with designer paper from Fancypants called Simplicity. It has beautiful light pink roses and a touch of light green on the leaves. I used a light pink ruffle trim from my stash, a pink organza ribbon bow, WOC and Recollection mulberry paper flowers, leaves I punched with a Martha Stewart punch, as well as using the MS's doily lace punch for the border. Lastly, I added two of my handmade beaded stick pins, stickles, and a pink bow applique.

Here are some other close up pics~








You may also visit me at Kawaiislandgurl's Blog.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Much Aloha~ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.