Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Garden Mandie Lil Dollies

I do love my digi's from Scrapbook Stamp Society and of course for my card I have used Sherri Baldy's Garden Mandie Lil Dollies which you can purchase here.



Recipe and Method

1. Card base is A5 and from Kanban Crafts. I have scored the front of the card to make an easel card.
2. The pale gree card is also from Kanban Crafts which I have cut out using Spellbinder Die Label 23 I layered the first matt onto the base adding white organza ribbon and attached a Spellbinder die fancy tag two. I inked the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera and then attached Happy Birthday.
3. The easel part of the card I have layed the green mat down ensuring not to add adhesive to the top part. I have added a swirl with leaves which has been inked using Dew Drops Versamagic Olive. I attached a couple of pearl gems to the swirls. I have also added a leaf and a flower which I have added a dragonfly brad to the centre and left the flower white.
4. I printed of Mandie onto Neenah card and then cut out using Spellbinder die Rectangle. I coloured her in using watercolour pencils. I then inked the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera and then attached to the matt. To finish off I added 4 pearl gems to the corners.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Linda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.