Monday, March 26, 2012

We Can Do it

Today's card is made with an image from the Scrapbook Stamp Society.  The image is called We Can Do IT.  By Sherri Baldy.  I love this image yes this is her version of Rosie the Riveter.  My Son told me Mom  you colored her wrong she should be blue with a Red hat.  Well so mine is pink with a blue hat.  I love the image.  The die I used is from Spellbinders and it is called Romantic Rectangles.  Word of advise if you by this set and have a cuttlebug, like I do The largest one is just too big unless you have the expansion plates and does not cut we.. Thus the ribbon on the bottom.  The bling is from Michel's and I love this new set they have that is more like glass then like sparkly bling.  
And you can also pick up the image that says We Can Do it.

Thanks 
Debbie 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.