Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Prom


Hello everyone

Hope that you all are fine and doing great ...as for me bit under the weather ...so my blog will be a short one .

My card today is from Scrapbook Stamp Society store ..it's a brand new digi release by Sherri Baldy ...its called ..~ First Prom~ she's lovely to work and prefect for those ..girls going on there First Promp ...

Here is my card
I made this card in Twisted Easel Card ...and had great fun in colouring the digi ..

Materials Used
Pink/Green Cardstock
Pink Ribbon
Handmade Rolled Flowers
Martha Stweart Punches
Silver corner
White Pearls
Pink Bling
Sentiment - Kasiercraft
Giltter
Image coloured by Copic Markers-Mad For Markers Store
Well that all for tonite ...take care and thanks for stopping by ...
Hugs
Rose Andrew

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.